1. Milwaukee Bucks: Joel Embiid (Kansas) Raw big man, unlimited potential, extremely athletic for his size.
2. Orlando Magic: Andrew Wiggins (Kansas) Elite scorer, elite athleticism.
3. Philadelphia 76ers: Jabari Parker (Duke) Great scorer, great big body.
4. Cleveland Cavaliers: Marcus Smart (Oklahoma St) Leader, great scorer.
5. Utah Jazz: Julius Randle (Kentucky) Great rebounder, building perimeter game.
6. Boston Celtics: Dante Exum (Australia) Extremely athletic, potentially no Rondo.
7. Sacramento Kings: Aaron Gordon (Arizona) Terrible free throw shooter, athletic and great
8. LA Lakers: Tyler Ennis (Syracuse) Runs the game well, dependable.
9. New York Knicks: Nik Stauskas (Michigan) Great shooter
10. Detroit Pistons: Rodney Hood (Duke) Shoots well, good athlete/all-around
11. New Orleans Pelicans: Noah Vonleh (Indiana) Great post defender, long arms.
12. Minnesota Timberwolves: Dario Saric (Croatia) T-Wolves love white guys. Wesley Johnson once called the GM out for being “too white”
13. Denver Nuggets: Doug McDermott (Creighton) Clearly a good scorer, Nuggets love offensive efficiency.
14. Memphis Grizzlies: Zach LaVine (UCLA) Good scorer, exciting player to watch
15. Charlotte Bobcats: Kyle Anderson (UCLA) Closest to averaging a triple double in the NCAA.
16. Brooklyn Nets: Willie Cauley-Stein (Kentucky) Big guy, anchor of Kentucky defense.
17. Chicago Bulls: James Young (Kentucky) Athletic player with scoring ability
18. Washington Wizards: Adreian Payne (Michigan St) great rebounder with great shot range
19. Atlanta Hawks: Montrezl Harrell (Louisville) Look for his name come March.
20. Toronto Raptors: Chris Walker (Florida) He’s barely played but he’s exciting.
21. Dallas Mavericks: Jerami Grant (Syracuse) Can jump like few others, can’t shoot.
22. Phoenix Suns: Glenn Robinson III (Michigan) I like how he looks out there, shadowed by Nik but he’s talented.
23. Golden State Warriors: Sam Dekker (Wisconsin) Great shooter, slumping now though.
24. LA Clippers: Mario Hezonja (Croatia) Barely plays over-seas but scouts seem to love him…
25. Houston Rockets: T.J Warren (NC State) Not getting enough attention, he’s a great player.
26. Portland Trail Blazers: Shabazz Napier (UConn) Controls their offense, great PG.
27. Miami Heat: Dakari Johnson (Kentucky) Big body for the bench.
28. San Antonio Spurs: Wayne Seldon (Kansas) Good young talent hidden behind Embiid and Wiggins.
29. Oklahoma City Thunder: Ron Baker (Wichita St) If they can run the table, Baker will get some recognition in the draft.
30. Indiana Pacers: Jabari Bird (Cal) Good quick guard on a team that will barely make the tournament.